Washington Irving Boat Club is conveniently located at the end of Green Street in Tarrytown, just past the Metro North rail station, approximately 1/4 mile north of the Tappan Zee Bridge on the east side of the Hudson River in Westchester Co., NY.
- Public boat ramp ($25 fee in and out per day)
- Guest docking (limited spaces)
- Large outdoor patio and deck with plenty of seating and outstanding views of the Hudson River and the new Tappan Zee Bridge
- Outdoor Tiki Bar and grill
- Indoor restaurant and bar
- Convenient Metro North express trains to and from NYC
- Short walk or taxi service to downtown Tarrytown shops and Tarrytown Music Hall