THE WASHINGTON IRVING BOAT CLUB
Since 1955, the Washington Irving Boat Club has offered free and unlimited public access to the Tarrytown Hudson River waterfront in Tarrytown, New York.
Our large outside patio offers unparalleled views of the Hudson River, the new Bridge, and the distant New York City skyline. Please come to the Club and enjoy the spectacular views.
The Club offers the
following public amenities:
- A full-service restaurant and bar offering excellent food and beverages at reasonable prices
- An outdoor Tiki Bar and Grill
- A full-service marina with over 90 boat slips and guest docking
- Ample parking with valet service
- Convenient access to many nice shops in the Village of Tarrytown and to the Tarrytown Music Hall, as well as the Metro-North station.
Since its inception, the Club has worked with the local government to assist in water safety and rescue operations on the Hudson River.
For over 70 years, the Washington Irving Boat Club has served as a guardian of this beautiful part of the Hudson River. The Club appreciates the long-term support of the Village of Tarrytown.
Please come down and enjoy this unique Hudson River destination.